понедельник, 14 декабря 2015 г.

Guest Designer for the Clique Kits Blog

Hello my friends!
I want to share some exciting news with you! This month I am Guest Designer for the
It's a big honor for me!
So I will show you my projects which I have created using the Holiday Kit!
My first project is the holiday album. 
I used paper pad and embelishementa from the kit to create this album. 

Here are all the pages of my album. I used kraft cardstok as the base of my album.
I love to use stickers as the embelishements on the pages. I made the cover of my album and bind it all together usent the rings. I made pretty good album which an become a cute present to the Christmas.
 
Close-ups:
 To create my next projects I used the Honey Bee Stamp Set from the Kit.
I loved this stamps there are so many ways to use it. I create the background on my card using the stamps.
 I used the cutest snowman on my second card. I also love the red cardstock from the Holiday kit! 
The color is so bright  and the texture is good on it. 
Close-ups:
And my last Card from the kit. Here I used the paper from the Paper Pad and sentiment stamp from the set.
 Close ups:
 That's all. I hope you enjoied my Holiday kit projects and I wish you were good inspired!
Thank You.
Julia

3 комментария:

  1. Очень красивый альбом! Поздравляю!))))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Бесподобный альбом и открытки! Обожаю твои работы!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Юля, вот сразу увидела публикацию твоего альбомчика вконтакте и сразу поняла кто автор! Абалденный альбом! Ты мой КАС-кумир! Поздравляю!

    ОтветитьУдалить